CLICK ON THE ABOVE TITLE TO SEE OUR UPCOMING EVENTS!!
Macon County Health Department is coming to a town near you!
- July 11 @ Bevier City Hall
- July 18 @ La Plata Christian Church
- Aug 1 @ Atlanta City Hall
- Aug 8 @ United Church of New Cambria
- Aug 9 @ Callao City Hall
All clinics will be held from 3pm-7pm
Services to be provided:
- FREE: Blood Pressure, Blood Sugar, Lead, Iron, Heart Rate, Oxygen Level, and Height/Weight Measurements.
- ALL Back to School Immunizations! Insurance or no insurance, we will have the required vaccines for your child.
**Vaccination Record Required**
Call Macon County Health Department with any questions
The Vaccines for Children program is funded by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and provides free vaccines to children who qualify. Macon County Health Department is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and serves all citizens of Macon County. All services are provided on a nondiscriminatory basis. These clinics are funded in part by a NACCHO grant.