Dr Randall Williams, the Director of the Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services has issued a state wide Stay at Home order for the State of Missouri. This order will go into effect on Monday April 6, 2020 at 12:00 am until Friday April 24, 2020 at 11:59 pm.
The order states –
- Residents should not leave their home or place of residence except for essential functions like accessing food, gas, prescriptions, health care and other necessities.
- If you should have to leave, you must practice social distancing, keeping at least 6 feet between yourself and others
- Essential workers should continue to work but shall adhere to social distancing at their place of work
- Retailers should limit the number allowed in their facility
- Residents of Missouri should avoid social gatherings, planned or spontaneous, of 10 or more people
- Schools shall close and remain closed
- Residents should avoid eating at dine in residents, but drive thru and carry out are acceptable
- People shall not visit nursing homes, long term care facilities, retirements home except to provide critical care
- All state office buildings are closed to the public
The order allows residents of Missouri to carry out essential functions and receive essential services.
Read the full order – Stay at Home Missouri Order