Flu vaccine is a safe and effective way to help prevent the flu and severe outcomes of the flu.
Flu vaccine will be available throughout Macon county at drive -thru clinics in October, at schools for students and at the Macon County Health Department throughout flu season, beginning in September.
Drive Thru Flu Clinics
- Vaccine will be available for adults
- Vaccine will be available for students age kindergarten-12th grade. Under 18 must have a parent or guardian signature.
- Bring your insurance card, cash or check
- Wear a short sleeved shirt as vaccine will be given in the arm
- Due to close contact, masks are required
- La Plata – October 1, 2020 from 3:30 pm- 6:30 pm at the East Side of the Park
- Callao – October 7, 2020 from 9 am – 12 pm in the parking lot of the 36 & 3 cafe
- Atlanta – October 8, 2020 from 9 am – 12 pm at the Atlanta Community Building
- Macon – October 14, 2020 from 8 am – 6 pm at the Macon County Fairgrounds
- New Cambria – October 15, 2020 from 9 am – 12 pm in the parking lot of the Feedbunk Cafe
- Bevier – October 20, 2020 from 9 am – 12 pm at the Bevier Baseball Field
School Flu Clinics
Flu vaccine consent forms and insurance forms will be made available during the month of September at school and available on our website.
Most insurance, medicaid and self-pay accepted. A copy of your child’s insurance card will be required to insure adequate billing
- Atlanta – October 8
- Macon R-IV (New Cambria) – October 21
- Callao – October 21
- Bevier – October 22
- Immaculate Conception – October 22
- Tri-County Christian School – October 22
- Macon R-1 – October 27