Save the date! We are coming to a town near you.
The Macon County Health Department will be holding convenient drive-thru flu vaccine clinics throughout Macon County this October. We hope to see you there!
Drive Thru Flu Vaccine Clinics
- Flu vaccines will be available for adults –
- High-dose flu vaccine and flublok are available for those who meet the age or employment criteria.
- Pediatric flu vaccines are being provided at all Macon County schools and will be available at the Macon County Health Department
- The most up-to-date COVID-19 immunization will be offered. We are waiting for fall guidance from the CDC.
- Bring your insurance card or a copy of the front and back.
- Flu vaccines will be available at drive-thrus at no cost for those who are uninsured or underinsured.
- Wear a short-sleeved shirt as vaccine(s) will be given in the arm.
- Macon: October 3, 2023, from 9 am to 5:00 pm at the Macon County Fairgrounds
- Our office will be closed all day for this clinic
- Callao: October 11, 2023, from 9:30-11:30 am in the parking lot of 36 & 3 cafe
- New Cambria: October 12, 2023, from 2-4 pm in the parking lot of the United Church of New Cambria
- Bevier: October 19, 2023, from 9:30- 11:30 am at the Bevier Ball Field
- Atlanta: October 19, 2023, from 2-4 pm at the Atlanta Community Building
- Elmer: October 24, 2023, from 10-11:30 am at the Community Center (414 E. Weeks)
- Ethel: October 24, 2023, from 1-2:30 pm at the Community Church (203 E. Main)
- La Plata: October 26, 2023, from 1:30-4 pm on the East Side of the La Plata Park
- Our office will be closed from 12-5:30 for this clinic
You can print out your form and complete it before the drive-thru: Drive Thru flu-covid consent 23-24